User Contributed Content
Most of the learning products offered by Gearhead School support instructor-to-student and student-to-student interaction. This interaction can occur in blog post comments, lesson comments, and online video conferences.
User-contributed content must adhere to the following guidelines:
- The content is not spam
- The content is not openly promoting a product or service
- The content is not protected by a copyright
- The content is not designed to drive traffic to a third party site
- The content is not pornographic
- The content does not contain threats or incite violence
- The content does not violate the privacy rights of others
- You may not make “cold contact” sales pitches or openly promote a product or service within the Gearhead School training products. Repeated violations of this rule can lead to being removed from all Gearhead School training products at the sole discretion of the Site Admin.
Limits of Liability
All the information made available on the Gearhead School website is presented “as is” and you agree that you use this information at your own risk. As a condition of this TOS Agreement, you agree that you will not hold Gearhead School / DLP Publishing LLC (or any of its officers, owners, or investors) liable for any consequences you incur from using any information or services provided on the Gearhead School website.
You agree that the Gearhead School Administrator, at his sole discretion, may suspend or delete your account for any reason, including the belief that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the conditions of the TOS Agreement.
Changes to The Terms of Service Agreement
Gearhead School / DLP Publishing LLC reserves the right to modify this document, as needed, at any point in the future. The current and prevailing agreement can be reviewed at any time from the “About Us” menu on the Gearhead School website. It is the user’s responsibility to review this document, on a regular basis, to be aware of any changes made to the TOS Agreement.